Full time position
Are you passionate about food and ready to embark on an exciting culinary journey?
Look no further!
About the role:
As a valued Retail BDM, you will become an instrumental player in expanding Eustralis Food' imprint in the retail sector, propelling sales, and driving success. Unleash your creativity and strategic prowess in devising robust sales blueprints, innovative merchandising methods, and nurturing long-lasting partnerships with our esteemed retail collaborators.
- Architect and implement retail sales strategies that consistently surpass sales objectives.
- Cultivate, manage, and strengthen relationships with our retail partners.
- Ensure superior product placement and effective merchandising during routine store visits.
- Team up with the marketing division to devise promotional materials and campaigns customised for our distinct retail sector.
- Provide regular sales performance reports, delivering key insights and suggesting enhancements.
- Represent Eustralis Food at industry events, trade shows, and product demonstrations to connect with peers and keep abreast of industry trends.
We're particularly interested in candidates with experience in independent retailers like IGA and Foodworks, Quick Service Restaurants, and petrol stations. Your expertise in these areas would be highly relevant, as we already work with clients such as 7/Eleven, IGAs, Foodworks, BP and Liberty Petrol Stations.
- 3 years + of seasoned experience in retail sales, preferably in the food and beverage industry.
- A proven track record of achieving sales targets and constructing effective sales strategies.
- Proficient in retail merchandising and product placement strategies.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- An autonomous self-starter, comfortable working independently and as part of a team. Strong analytical capabilities with a knack for data-driven decision making.
- Enthusiasm for premium French and European products. Flexibility to travel for store visits, trade shows, and other industry events.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Prior experience in the food and beverage industry.
- Knowledge of French and/or European foods and products.
This role demands physical agility to conduct store visits, which may include lifting and organising products for optimal display.
If our mission resonates with you and you believe you're a perfect fit, apply now by forwarding your CV and cover letter.