|(08) 9377 0377|
|350g / 450g ($)|
Frozen Semi Cooked.
Why this Foie Gras is unique?
- A whole lobe of Foie Gras semi-cooked.
- The lobes are not deveined before being poached. This foie gras holds better and loses much less fat than the other foie gras available in Australia when pan-fried.
- Only very small lobes have been selected (weight in between 350 g and 500 g). The smaller the lobes are, the less fat the Foie Gras will lose when pan-fried.
- The Foie Gras are only seasoned with salt (no spices, no alcohols) to keep it meaty and as close as possible to the raw taste. More flavour combination possibilities for the chef to play with.
- The lobes are flash frozen straight after being poached to stop the cooking process and keep the Foie Gras as close as possible to the raw texture.
Our Foie Gras is more versatile with both taste and texture than the usual terrines. You can do almost anything with this Foie Gras: pan-fry, poach, deep-fry, use it as stuffing and season it with anything.
|1 kg ($)|
Foie gras with onion, fig or jam, foie gras lollypop with chocolate, foie gras with gingerbread ... You can try another original recipe too, with surprising flavours.
|12 legs / 3.825 kg tin ($)|
High grade Rougie confit duck legs from the Moulard duck Breed. The Moulard duck meat has a unique taste that is more lean, meaty, tender, flavourful and has less calories per pound than the Pecking duck’s legs. Raised with 100% grain, vitamins and minerals.
Origin: Perigord, South West of France